I will have to admit that when I first started this personal writing challenge of writing 31 blog posts I had intended to write a post for 31 consecutive days. Well as it turns out I enjoy taking my weekends off and getting away from the computer to spend time with my family. SO moving forward I will be writing a new post for 31 consecutive weekdays.
This is the 4th of 31 blog posts that I am going to write in 31 days.
I couldn’t narrow down a single guilty pleasure to write about I thought I would share my guilty pleasures in a couple of different areas for you.
There are a few movies that whenever I see them on t.v. that I have to stop and watch and they are.
- Waterworld: I don’t know what it is about this movie that makes me want to watch it.
- Point Break: Who doesn’t love a good Keanu Reeves & Patrick Swayze undercover cop, jumping out of airplanes movie??
- Armageddon: Tough guy oil man Harry Stamper saves the world and an Aerosmith song makes us all feel better.
- Con Air: Great cast, bad story and Nicolas Cage as the guy who just wants to see his daughter. Oh and a really creepy Steve Buscemi character!
- New Edition – Candy Girl. White kid growing up in the burbs and I owned this album and listened to it all the time and secretly watch this video at least several times a year
- Miley Cyrus – Don’t judge! I love this song!
- Maroon 5 – I like most of their music but this is my favorite.
- Cheez Wiz – This takes me back to when our microwave had a dial on it to set the time and making nachos with Cheese Wiz was as good as it got!
- Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping – I could literally eat the stuff straight out of the jar….and have….on more occasions that I care to admit.
- Hot Dogs – The cheaper the better! Something about the remaining bits and pieces smashed together in tube form that I love!